- Insurance coverage is available for many patients
If you have health insurance and a diagnosable vein disorder, you’re probably covered for EVLT services at Delaney Radiology.
- Vein disorders are more than just a cosmetic problem
It’s estimated that 30 – 50 percent of adults, both men and women, are affected by some form of vein issue, such as varicose veins or spider veins with an even greater number of people 50 or older being affected.
- Vein disorders have emotional and medical effects
Vein disorders can be painful and, if left untreated, can lead to problems such as skin discoloration, feelings of heaviness, swelling, cramps, burning sensations and ulcers. In some cases, they can be a symptom of a more serious health condition.
If you’re ready to stand out for the right reasons, take your first step and schedule an appointment at the Delaney Vein Center today! Or give us a call to speak with one of our vein specialists!
Comprehensive vein treatments at Delaney Radiology are the answer!
Delaney Radiology offers a new treatment option called Endovenous Laser Therapy (EVLT) which works with laser energy and your body’s natural healing processes to close and reabsorb malfunctioning veins. The body then naturally redirects blood flow to healthy veins. EVLT offers patients the benefits of:
- Success rate up to 98 percent
- Office-based vein treatment with minimal discomfort
- No hospital stay required
- Lower risk of complications compared to other vein treatment options
- Fast procedure—you’ll be back on your feet in approximately 45 minutes
The Vein Center at Delaney Radiology is located in Wilmington, NC. Our physicians are fellowship trained Vascular and Interventional Radiologists that have the most catheter-based treatment experience in the region. We offer comprehensive vein care including conservative treatment, Endovenous Laser Therapy (EVLT), phlebectomy and sclerotherapy.